SAMPLE OWNER REPORTS
Sample Owner Reports
The following lists our standard sub-reports which are included in the owner packet that is sent out each month. The sub-reports need to be manually added to your monthly owner statement so please speak to someone from our Property Management Team who can ensure you get what you need to simplify your real estate investment experience.
- Tenant Accounts Receivable (A/R) Aging Report: This report provides a view of all unpaid tenant charges on all leases categorized by 30, 60, 90, and more days due.
- Expenses/Invoice/Bills Summary: Summary of expenses for past 60 days. Includes Paid & Unpaid Bills.
- Year-End Income Statement (by Month): A 12-month by month summary of income and expenses sorted by building.
- Rent Roll: A list of all active leases with summary lease information including current balance and deposit held.
- Open Work Orders: A list of open work orders by building.
Click the links below to see each sample owner report.